Common Copier Leasing & Purchasing MistakesAugust 12, 2019
Copier Companies That Market IT Services: A Good Idea?August 27, 2019
Facts about Photocopier Machines
Money Can’t be Copied on a Modern Photocopier
Your Copier is Not a Chain
Arthritis Spurred the Photocopier Innovation
IN 1959, Photocopiers Were Known to Cause Fires
Security of Photocopiers is a Real Concern
- Modern Photocopiers have a built in feature that can recognize the embedded pattern in currency & will automatically mark all the copies, making them unusable.
- 20% of copier repair request are a result of people sitting on them which puts too much pressure on the glass.
- Patent Attorney and Law Student, Chester Carlson frequently rewrote legal documents by hand, inflaming his arthritis and pushing him to invent the photocopier.
- The Xerox 914 was known to catch fire due to overheating. Because of this problem, Haloid Xerox provided a “scorch eliminator”, which was actually a small fire extinguisher, along with the copier.
- It’s important to remember to erase all the image sand files from your system before you get rid of your device. 60% of all disposed hard drives still contain company data.