Office Copier Rental
Your San Diego Copier Rental ExpertsThinking about copier rentals for your business? Rentals are great for startup companies that can’t get lease approval without personally guaranteeing equipment. It’s also an excellent choice when you need a solution for a short period of time, or you’re not sure what you’ll need for the future.
At Office Space Copier, we specialize in getting your office copier up and running or assisting with rental needs for multi-month projects. Inquire for more information regarding how we can best suit your needs. Let us know what you’re up against, and we’ll see how we can help!
Copier Rental FAQs
What should I negotiate when Renting a copier?
- No annual increases on Maintenance Agreement , if your commitment is longer than a 12 month time period.
- Ability to change the allotment of copies quarterly. Do not lock into an annual commitment of copies that are included.
- Add a Performance Guarantee to your paperwork and have both parties sign off on it. Click here for a Performance Agreement.
- Install, delivery, pick-up and set-up are to be included in proposal price.
- No toner shipping fees.
- No Travel Fees if you are located in the service area.
- No document processing fees.
- 30 Day Cancellation with written notice.
- If renting based on denied leasing options, revisit and rerun credit every 12 months.
Who should rent a copier?
- Holding a convention and from out of town. Need a short term solution, from a few days to a few months. I.e Trade Shows, depositions.
- Temporary Office.
- Construction job sites and trailers. If you have a job site that is under 3 years, a rental may be more economical.
- Have an internal project that will be short term. Example - need to scan in banker boxes of documents, large print project that have dedicated people managing the project.
- Start-up company and you don’t know what your needs are going to be.
- Don’t have enough bankable history or credit to get lease approved or you are working on fixing your current credit.
What to expect from Renting versus Leasing and Purchasing
- Monthly rates will be higher.
- Delivery and Pick-up charges will apply.
- If commitment is longer than 12 months make sure there are no annual increases.
What if you are renting due to bad credit or lack of credit for lease approval. What should you do periodically?
- In order to be lease approved you need to have 1. Good Credit History. 2. Have 3 - 5 years of bankable history. If you do not have this you will be asked to sign a personal guarantee.
- Every 12 months you should have your vendor run the credit on your business to see if you are eligible for a lease. If you are eligible renegotiate the terms of the contract and get your rates reduced.
What if I want to cancel my rental agreement
- Negotiate a 30 day cancellation clause to be applied at any time with written notice.
- If your business needs will stay the same over the next 3 - 5 years, leasing is a great option that can help you reduce your monthly costs. There are 2 types of leases, FMV Fair Market Value, that you return the equipment at the end of your lease (also have a buy-out option at the end). Or a $ 1.00 buy-out option. This way you can own the equipment without having to put all of the cash up front.
Copier Companies That Market IT Services: A Good Idea?August 27, 2019
Commercial Copier TipsJune 13, 2019
6 People Office Copier Rentals Are ForJanuary 30, 2019
Do you have questions about copier sales, leasing, and rentals?
Contact us and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.